I Think Our Kitchen Needs Some Of These!

They're called 'Insta-Lids.'  They stretch over whatever container you've got.  And we've got a lot of plastic storage containers with missing lids!  

Tim Palmer

Tim Palmer

Want to know more about Tim Palmer? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 102.5 KIAK! Read more


Content Goes Here